Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome to my new (& very first) Blog!

Hello All!
Welcome to my brand new blog. I have been wanting to write my book for some time. My book is about a teen mom all grown up. Although I already have a outline set up, I figured I should do some research of other teen moms. While also doing research of teen moms I had the idea of starting a blog for my kids. Two teens and a tween. I have my very young goddaughter a lot of the time and assist in her raising. (which is where the "kid" part of my blog comes in!) So here I am! When I started kicking this idea around, I started reading up on raising kids now-a-days. Of course I have my own experience, which is vast, considering my own kids (none of which were insane enough to make the "oops!" I did by becoming a teen parent) took me on this "roller coaster" ride for some time, but I also wanted to do research on other's ideas on how they go about raising their kids. I want to do my part in assisting any parents needing a little assistance in parenting. I also want a place for kids, teens and tweens to go to get some advise in something serious or light hearted. So I hope I do well at this blog and will look forward to any advise or comments back. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you will return! Here Goes...........

No comments:

Post a Comment