Sunday, January 20, 2013

Book Review: Cadaver A Bittersweet Love Story By: Jonah Ansell

Book: Cadaver A Bittersweet Love Story
By: Jonah Ansell
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Love the story, illustrations are beautiful! I found this book under "Children's Fiction". While I do agree the book is for children, I must advise the children should be a bit older. I would say around 9 or 10. Personally, I was comfortable sharing this book with my 11yr. old, who enjoyed the book and chuckled throughout. The illustrations are just a bit graphic. Not too graphic, but a bit graphic. As far as the story… B-E-autiful! I say it's about finding love in an unusual place (after being devastated by your first love) I loved the old guy and the two girls assisting him. Pick it up! You and your son/daughter will love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment